Typically used to replace 2’X2’, 1’x4’, and 2’X4’ fluorescent fixtures, the Frame Edge Lit Flat Panel is designed to lay in drop ceilings in offices, schools, and healthcare applications. The flat panels are fully dimmable and are compatible with building controls, motion sensors, timers, and daylight harvesting systems.
The design of the panel produces an even, consistent shadow-less light. The LEDs enable long life, high lumen maintenance, and high CRI, and are low maintenance and constructed without hazardous materials.
- Standard dimming: 0-10V dimming
- Five-year limited warranty
- CRI: >80
- Fits standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings
- Available in 2’X2’, 1’x4’, and 2’X4’ sizes
- Standard white finish
- Features 1-10V simple dimming
- IC rated for direct insulation contact
- Available installation packages
- Surface mounting fixture - SLUP-FP-SM
- Suspension installation - SLUP-FP-SS
Frame Edge Lit Flat Panels are the ideal energy-efficient replacements for fluorescent fixtures in offices, schools, hospitality, healthcare, and other commercials and industrial applications that require slim installation depth.
Read more: FLAT PANEL LED LIGHTING – SLUP-FP4K, SLUP-FPTC